Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

Copy Cat: Relaxed Slacks


A few months ago I bought these black and white windowpane ankle pants from Express, and was waiting around for a time to wear them. I thought I would be able to wear them to a work function or something but since I don't work in an office I realized I may be waiting a long time. I realize even with all my effort to wear more skirts I still end up wearing jeans most of the time! I really wanted to try something a bit different. I decided to go through Pinterest and pick out a few outfits on my 'Outfit Inspiration' board that I have been lusting over to try and re-create something for more casual wear. Below you can see my inspiration and the final product!

THE INSPIRATION

The Result
IMG_20150120_103246.jpg
Sweater -H&M
T-Shirt - American Apparel
Necklace - ??
Shoes - Payless, DIY painted black & added chain (I'm still working on these!)
Pants - Express

I'm really happy with how the outfit turned out! I felt super relaxed yet put together. I think at some point though I would like to try it out with some ankle booties though or a different pair of loafers.

One of the reasons I wanted to initiate this 'Copy Cat' feature is that I want to really utilize my wardrobe instead of constantly looking for new things, online shopping all the time etc. There are so many looks on Pinterest that I love, it's about time I tried recreating them and gave myself some new ideas of how to wear my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment