Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

December Challenge: Skirts

Throughout 2014 I have been contemplating The Perfect Skirt, what style would work best for my body, and how it would fit into my wardrobe. After focusing my shopping efforts I've managed to procure a few great skirts that I love. The only problem I'm having now is figuring out what to wear them with- that's been the reason I have gravitated towards skinny jeans over the past couple years; it's just so much easier to put outfits together with jeans. Skirts for me tend to be so fussy and I spend most of the time making sure a) My butt isn't showing, or b) The skirt hasn't turned around backwards while I'm walking (so annoying!). But this month, I am challenging myself to create eight original outfits with a skirt as the focus. In doing this I think I'll be able to see any holes in my wardrobe that need to be filled, and hopefully create a few new outfit combinations I never thought of before.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment