Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Purchases

March was definitely a tough month for me. With the stress of school ending and a bunch of other things I had going on, I really kept wanting that instant gratification of shopping- I did a bit this month, but didn't go crazy and I'm happy with what I bought. I did end up buying 2 dresses on ASOS a bit too quickly and when I got them I realized they just weren't going to work, so they will both be going back. I realized they didn't really fit what I wanted when I asked myself 'do these get me as excited as my red leopard print dress from ASOS?', the the answer was a resounding no. That means they definitely don't belong in my closet!



  • H&M black lace tank and leopard/floral print dress - I absolutely love this dress, and the graphic print goes really well with my style and will be perfect for summer. The tank is a great layering piece under some of the more loose sweaters I've been wearing.
  • ASOS black peplum top and blue tartan skirt - I had been lusting after both of these pieces for awhile, and after waiting for them both to go on sale they eventually sold out. Somehow they popped up on my radar this month, still in stock and on sale! I snagged them both.
  • Value Village 100% silk leopard print Zara dress, Guess draped sweater - these items were a steal and I guarantee the silk dress will get a ton of wear next fall (I really hate buying stuff out of season like this but it was too good to pass up!); I don't have a photo of the Guess sweater but the way it drapes in the front is very visually appealing and the grey & black go well with the rest of my wardrobe.
  •  Old Navy basic tanks in army green and navy blue - these are just really good basic tanks for the summertime.
  • Sole Society Cross Body Bag - I have been on the lookout for a black cross-body bag for summer and I just love this one! It has a bit of toughness to it, but it's still chic enough to be worn with anything.
I am still working on doing a closet inventory, and then figuring out everything I want to purchase for the summer. I have a couple closet staples in mind that I want to seek out, but first I need to figure out what I have, as well as listing a whole bunch of stuff to sell on Ebay!

1 comment:

  1. Love the floral leopard dress at H&M. Think I may have to run there on my lunch hour!

    ReplyDelete