Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

1: Mango Faux Shearling Biker Jacket

My first purchase in following the French 5-Piece Wardrobe is this tough but beautiful Mango Faux Shearling Biker Jacket. I was in need of a winter jacket, one that spoke a little more to my style (instead of the prim and boring Old Navy coat I've been wearing). I have been a bit nervous since I have never bought anything from Mango before although I've admired their clothes as seen on certain style bloggers for quite awhile. Here's hoping it will fit properly and look good when it arrives. And hey, it's still available (and on sale, too).


2 comments:

  1. Great choice, totally looks like an Acne piece! I see you're doing the Five Piece Wardrobe thing, I started that this year too! Good luck :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the look of ACNE without the price! Thanks :)

      Delete